Principal Business Consultant
- Identify and contact potential clients for new business engagements.
- Build strong relationships with existing clients for repeat business.
- Maintain frequent client communication, make regular client visits and ensure client satisfaction throughout presales and post-sales.
- Provide pre-sales and business development training & goal support to the team of Associate and Lead business consultants.
- Identify business opportunities and convert them into projects.
- Plan and manage multiple projects effectively.
- Identify potential customers through networking, referrals, and communities.
- Track project progress and manage milestones billing.
- Provide support bridge in developing functional specifications.
- Conduct meetings with clients and management to determine project scope, budget, and timelines.
- Develop business proposals, SOWs and other reports when required.
- Negotiate project terms and conditions with clients as needed.
- Implement product development initiatives to meet future client needs.
- Identify presales project risks and challenges and develop resolution plans.
Posted on May 3, 2022 by Keyur Patel