Lead Marketing Analyst
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, Google Ads, Campaign, marketing database, email, and social media campaigns
- Monitoring and planning to build the brand’s presence on social media.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Ensure timely delivery of content like Blogs, Newsletter, Press releases, Case Studies, etc by coordinating with the content writer & graphic designer
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Identify new growth opportunities in existing sales channels and identify new sales channels (explore new avenues/ growth hacks) to acquire new and engaged users.
- Devise innovative growth strategies, by developing a deep understanding of our target consumers.
- Will be responsible for driving the entire marketing funnel from Acquisition to Retention using various digital marketing channels.
- Develop A/B test plans, measure performance, and refine user acquisition strategy.
- Monitor customer funnel & identify new levers of growth and apply them to the business.
- Knowledge of various growth-hacking tools, such as automation and campaign monitoring platforms.
- Stay on top of changing trends and strategic priorities through in-depth data analysis to predict user behavior.
- Be responsible for planning and execution of acquisition and retention campaigns via various channels such as Push, In-App, Email, Social, etc.
- Strong in tools of analysis and synthesis: Excel, PowerPoint/Google Slides; excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Posted on May 3, 2022 by Keyur Patel